Reports suggest the opener may be forced out of action for three to four months.
The injury to Virender Sehwag has taken a new turn with reports suggesting that the opener may be forced out of action for three to four months, leaving his participation in the ICC Champions Trophy in doubt.
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia