DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Inkaar' makers start survey on sexual behaviour
Viacom 18 has commissioned a nationwide research to find out sexual behavior in an office environment.
Mumbai: Viacom 18, the production banner behind Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh-starrer 'Inkaar', has commissioned a nationwide research to find out sexual behavior in an office environment.
They are reportedly spending around Rs.2 crore for the survey, and have asked a known research agency to facilitate it.
Confirming the survey, a Viacom 18 spokesperson said in a statement: "Yes, we have initiated a very big survey. It is an expensive affair. However, it will be worth it when results come."
The survey will be conducted across six metros -- Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune and Chandigarh. Hard hitting questions will be put both to male and female respondents.
Directed by Sudhir Mishra, 'Inkaar' deals with sexual harassment at the workplace. Arjun plays the CEO of an advertising firm, while Chitrangada plays a copywriter.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar