'Inkaar' makers start survey on sexual behaviour
Viacom 18 has commissioned a nationwide research to find out sexual behavior in an office environment.
Mumbai: Viacom 18, the production banner behind Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh-starrer 'Inkaar', has commissioned a nationwide research to find out sexual behavior in an office environment.
They are reportedly spending around Rs.2 crore for the survey, and have asked a known research agency to facilitate it.
Confirming the survey, a Viacom 18 spokesperson said in a statement: "Yes, we have initiated a very big survey. It is an expensive affair. However, it will be worth it when results come."
The survey will be conducted across six metros -- Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune and Chandigarh. Hard hitting questions will be put both to male and female respondents.
Directed by Sudhir Mishra, 'Inkaar' deals with sexual harassment at the workplace. Arjun plays the CEO of an advertising firm, while Chitrangada plays a copywriter.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead