'Inkaar' makers start survey on sexual behaviour
Viacom 18 has commissioned a nationwide research to find out sexual behavior in an office environment.
Mumbai: Viacom 18, the production banner behind Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh-starrer 'Inkaar', has commissioned a nationwide research to find out sexual behavior in an office environment.
They are reportedly spending around Rs.2 crore for the survey, and have asked a known research agency to facilitate it.
Confirming the survey, a Viacom 18 spokesperson said in a statement: "Yes, we have initiated a very big survey. It is an expensive affair. However, it will be worth it when results come."
The survey will be conducted across six metros -- Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune and Chandigarh. Hard hitting questions will be put both to male and female respondents.
Directed by Sudhir Mishra, 'Inkaar' deals with sexual harassment at the workplace. Arjun plays the CEO of an advertising firm, while Chitrangada plays a copywriter.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology