Inkaar: No explicit scenes in in the film
Sudhir Mishra's film talks about sexual harassment at the workplace.
New Delhi: Although Sudhir Mishra's 'Inkaar' talks about sexual harrasement at the workplace and word 'sex' has been used 262 times in it, but reportedly the director has not used any explicit scenes to narrate his story.
The film is releasing Friday with U-A certificate, and the real content will revealed only then.
But if sources are to be believed, there was a kiss and few lovemaking scenes between the film's lead pair - Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh - in the script, however, owing to Chitrangada's hesitation, changes were made in the script.
Chitrangada was apparently adamant about not doing any revealing or sexual scene in the film and Mishra made adequate changes to appease the lady.
An insider confirmed, "Yes, the kissing scene was removed from the script."
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology