DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Inkaar: No explicit scenes in in the film
Sudhir Mishra's film talks about sexual harassment at the workplace.
New Delhi: Although Sudhir Mishra's 'Inkaar' talks about sexual harrasement at the workplace and word 'sex' has been used 262 times in it, but reportedly the director has not used any explicit scenes to narrate his story.
The film is releasing Friday with U-A certificate, and the real content will revealed only then.
But if sources are to be believed, there was a kiss and few lovemaking scenes between the film's lead pair - Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh - in the script, however, owing to Chitrangada's hesitation, changes were made in the script.
Chitrangada was apparently adamant about not doing any revealing or sexual scene in the film and Mishra made adequate changes to appease the lady.
An insider confirmed, "Yes, the kissing scene was removed from the script."
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet