Instagram video could be Facebook's only announcement at June 20 event
The video-capability is something that sources claim Instagram has been working on for the past couple of years.
Mumbai: Rumours of Instagram getting Vine-like video capabilities are growing stronger by the day, even as Facebook prepares for its all-important event on June 20.
Reports are now suggesting that the addition of video capacity to Facebook-owned Instagram will be the only revelation the social networking giant will make at the event. The video-capability is something that sources claim Instagram has been working on for the past couple of years, reports All Things D.
Facebook's press events this year have been causes of much excitement for both the press and the users of the social networking service. While it revealed Graph Search earlier this year, the social networking giant also went on to unveil Facebook Home, a launcher for Android.
When Facebook announces an event, it sends the rumour mills working overtime. However, looking at the number of new products it has been launching, video capabilities for Instagram does not seem too far-fetched an idea.
To read more visit: www.tech2.com
Recommended For You
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)