Intex launches iBuddy Connect tablet at Rs 7,990
It runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS and has 4GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB through a microSD slot.
New Delhi: Intex Technologies has announced the launch of its 7-inch SIM-based tablet, the Intex iBuddy Connect. The company has introduced this tablet keeping the youth in mind.
The company is releasing the tablet at an affordable price point of Rs 7,990. As part of an introductory offer, Intex has also bundledwith it an exclusive leather cover that has a keyboard attached. The accessory is worth Rs 1,500 and is given to customers for free.
The tablet has an ultra slim design and supports 5-point touch capabilities. It runs on Android version 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich and sports 4GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB through a microSD slot. It is powered by a 1GHz processor and has 512MB of DDR3 RAM.
The tablet is capable of making video calls thanks to the dual camera support- a 2.0 megapixel camera at the back along with a VGA camera on the front. To keep the device up and running, it is endowed with 3000 mAh lithium Ion battery.
The device comes pre-loaded with popular social networking and informative applications such as Nimbuzz, Skype, Facebook, India Today and Aaj Tak. To access Internet on the device, one can choose from an array of options - 3G dongles, GSM SIM support, Wi-Fi or LAN.
The device also offers HDMI support that allows it to connect with any high definition TV. Moreover, built-in Bluetooth ensures smooth data transfer among various Bluetooth enabled devices. It works with the popular operating systems available, including Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Available in two colours - white and chocolate - the tablet can be bought through 15,000 plus distributors and reseller outlets and is available at more than 50 Intex Squares and several hypermarkets across the country.
To read more, visit: www.tech2.com
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18