Intex to launch its first octa-core smartphone; to come with 6-inch display, 13MP camera
Intex's new smartphone is set to be launched globally this week. It will come in two variants - 16GB and 32GB.
New Delhi: Extending its smartphone portfolio, Intex announced the launch of its new smartphone, which it says will come equipped with a MediaTek Octa-core chipset. The phone will come engineered with a 1.7 Ghz Octa-Core processer. The smartphone is set to be launched globally this week.
The smartphone is 7mm thick and and features a 6-inch HD IPS display. The phone has 2GB of RAM. The phone will come in two variants - 16GB and 32GB. According to the company, the phone will be available in an all metal finish with an exchangeable battery design.
Running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, the phone has a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front camera. It is a dual SIM phone.
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party drama enters 5th day: Akhilesh-Shivpal feud sparks SP-Congress alliance ahead of UP polls- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18