Chennai were boosted by the return of their opener and the current Orange Cap holder Matthew Hayden.
Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Anil Kumble elected to field against the Chennai Super Kings at the Wanderers in the second semi-final of the Indian Premier League on Saturday. Chennai were boosted by the return of their opener and the current Orange Cap holder Matthew Hayden, who missed the last two games due to injury. George Bailey made place in the eleven for Hayden. R Ashwin was also excluded as left-arm spinner Shadab Jakati returned.
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan