Chennai were boosted by the return of their opener and the current Orange Cap holder Matthew Hayden.
Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Anil Kumble elected to field against the Chennai Super Kings at the Wanderers in the second semi-final of the Indian Premier League on Saturday. Chennai were boosted by the return of their opener and the current Orange Cap holder Matthew Hayden, who missed the last two games due to injury. George Bailey made place in the eleven for Hayden. R Ashwin was also excluded as left-arm spinner Shadab Jakati returned.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar