DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Chennai were boosted by the return of their opener and the current Orange Cap holder Matthew Hayden.
Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Anil Kumble elected to field against the Chennai Super Kings at the Wanderers in the second semi-final of the Indian Premier League on Saturday. Chennai were boosted by the return of their opener and the current Orange Cap holder Matthew Hayden, who missed the last two games due to injury. George Bailey made place in the eleven for Hayden. R Ashwin was also excluded as left-arm spinner Shadab Jakati returned.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan