DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajasthan Royals witnessed another batting collapse to go down by 27 runs.
Rajasthan Royals witnessed another batting collapse to go down by 27 runs to Kings XI Punjab in Cape Town on Sunday. After Kumar Sangakkara powered the Kings XI to 139-6, the Royals could manage only 112-7.
Kumar Sangakkara's 60 helped the Kings XI Punjab post 139-6 against the Rajasthan Royals in Cape Town. After electing to bat, Kings XI were reeling at 48-4 but Sangakkara and Irfan Pathan revived the innings.
Recommended For You
- Rafael Nadal Says He Almost 'Destroyed' His Wrist at French Open
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere