Rajasthan Royals witnessed another batting collapse to go down by 27 runs.
Rajasthan Royals witnessed another batting collapse to go down by 27 runs to Kings XI Punjab in Cape Town on Sunday. After Kumar Sangakkara powered the Kings XI to 139-6, the Royals could manage only 112-7.
Kumar Sangakkara's 60 helped the Kings XI Punjab post 139-6 against the Rajasthan Royals in Cape Town. After electing to bat, Kings XI were reeling at 48-4 but Sangakkara and Irfan Pathan revived the innings.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1