Rajasthan Royals witnessed another batting collapse to go down by 27 runs.
Rajasthan Royals witnessed another batting collapse to go down by 27 runs to Kings XI Punjab in Cape Town on Sunday. After Kumar Sangakkara powered the Kings XI to 139-6, the Royals could manage only 112-7.
Kumar Sangakkara's 60 helped the Kings XI Punjab post 139-6 against the Rajasthan Royals in Cape Town. After electing to bat, Kings XI were reeling at 48-4 but Sangakkara and Irfan Pathan revived the innings.
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
- India Has Sent Right Signal To Pakistan And World, Says Shashi Tharoor on Surgical Strike
- Uri Avenged: What Does a Surgical Strike Involve?
- Watch: How The Surgical Strikes Were Carried Out
- India Has All Rights to Respond to Any Attack on its Sovereignty: Bangladesh