A victory for Chennai will make them the second team to qualify for the semi-finals.
A victory for the Chennai outfit on Monday will make them the second team to qualify for the semi-finals. The Knight Riders, however, after two heartbreaking losses in what has been a nightmare tournament will be seeking to restore some pride. This will be the first time the Super Kings and the Knight Riders meet in IPL II as the their game in the first-leg was abandoned due to rain in Cape Town.
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test