IPL in South Africa gets mixed response
Shane Warne says the tournament won't quite be the same outside India.
New Delhi: In 23 days time, the dazzling spectacle of the second edition of the Indian Premier League will begin. However, the IPL's decision to relocate to South Africa has met with pretty mixed response around the world.
IPL champions Rajasthan Royals skipper Shane Warne says the tournament won't quite be the same outside India.
His former Australian team-mate Adam Gilchrist says knowledge of local conditions will be the key.
Elsewhere, teams such as the Bangalore Royal Challengers who have five South African players are hoping the move will work to their advantage.
Clearly, little else in cricket circles these days is getting any attention other than talk of the IPL.
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched