IPL upset over Jennifer Lopez's 'outrageous' demands
The 43-year-old insisted on a private plane and dozens of hotel rooms for her huge entourage, including stylists.
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress-singer Jennifer Lopez reportedly got herself axed from an Indian Premier League (IPL) gig to perform for 60 million viewers when she gave the organisers a long list of unessential demands.
The 43-year-old insisted on a private plane and dozens of hotel rooms for her huge entourage, including her stylists, assistants and chef, reports thesun.co.uk.
Disgusted officials who wanted to book her for the opening ceremony of the IPL cricket tournament instead signed up rapper Pitbull for Tuesday's event.
"The demands were outrageous. She effectively priced herself out of the event. It was idiotic because the audience for this event is huge," said the source.
"She had turned down the deal because she was busy recording an album," said Lopez's spokesperson.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets