DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Dharamshala being considered as IPL venue
Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association has promised floodlights at the venue.
New Delhi: Indian Premier League (IPL) Commissioner and Chairman Lalit Modi has informed CNN-IBN that Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh may be considered as a possible venue for hosting some of the Twenty20 championship matches in the second season.
The Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association has promised that floodlights will be provided at the venue within the next 30 days so that the matches.
After a meeting of IPL in Mumbai on Friday it had been decided that 15 cities would be shortlisted to host the games apart from the nine venues that had earlier been announced for the IPL.
Nagpur has already been confirmed as a venue and Dharamshala could be added to that list.
Other cities that are being discussed include Ahmedabad, Indore, Rajkot, Baroda and Cuttack.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh