DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
iPod, check. Queen Elizabeth now wants an iPad
The Queen has asked her staff to buy her an iPad -- and the princes think "it is hilarious".
London: The Queen has asked her staff to buy her an iPad -- and the princes think "it is hilarious".
Prince William and Prince Harry have given the 85-year-old queen a crash course on using the touchscreen tablets, The Sun reported.
She will be able to browse internet, play music and games and download apps.
"The queen hadn't seen anything like the iPad before. She was very impressed...For a woman of her age, she is very switched on. It was only a matter of time before she asked someone to go and get her one," a royal insider was quoted as saying.
"The princes think it is hilarious. They love the fact that their gran wants an iPad and think she's really cool."
The queen owns at least two iPods.
The source said: "The queen has a mobile phone as well as the iPods, so an iPad is the logical progression."
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hales Falls After Fifty
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish