Iraq: 18 killed in five car bombings incidents
The bombings targetted Shiite mosques in Baghdad and Kirkuk city, an interior ministry source said.
Baghdad: At least 18 people were killed and over 100 injured in five car bombing incidents in Iraq Friday, Xinhua reported.
The bombings targetted Shiite mosques in Baghdad and Kirkuk city, an interior ministry source said, adding at least 14 people were killed and 25 wounded in the four attacks in the capital city.
The fifth was a suicide attack, which targetted the worshipers while leaving a mosque in Kirkuk, some 250 km from Baghdad, killing four and wounding 80, a police source said.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right