Iraq: 18 killed in five car bombings incidents
The bombings targetted Shiite mosques in Baghdad and Kirkuk city, an interior ministry source said.
Baghdad: At least 18 people were killed and over 100 injured in five car bombing incidents in Iraq Friday, Xinhua reported.
The bombings targetted Shiite mosques in Baghdad and Kirkuk city, an interior ministry source said, adding at least 14 people were killed and 25 wounded in the four attacks in the capital city.
The fifth was a suicide attack, which targetted the worshipers while leaving a mosque in Kirkuk, some 250 km from Baghdad, killing four and wounding 80, a police source said.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District