DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Iraq: 18 killed in five car bombings incidents
The bombings targetted Shiite mosques in Baghdad and Kirkuk city, an interior ministry source said.
Baghdad: At least 18 people were killed and over 100 injured in five car bombing incidents in Iraq Friday, Xinhua reported.
The bombings targetted Shiite mosques in Baghdad and Kirkuk city, an interior ministry source said, adding at least 14 people were killed and 25 wounded in the four attacks in the capital city.
The fifth was a suicide attack, which targetted the worshipers while leaving a mosque in Kirkuk, some 250 km from Baghdad, killing four and wounding 80, a police source said.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi