DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Iron Man 3' is not a serious movie: Producer
Actor Robert Downey Jr reunites with his 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' director Shane Black on 'Iron Man 3'.
London: Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios president and producer of upcoming superhero film 'Iron Man 3' says the movie is not serious at all. The first teaser trailer for the third instalment was released earlier this year, and was taken by many fans as an indication of the film's darker, more serious tone, reported Digital Spy online.
"It is not a serious movie. But we seriously dig into exploring more of Tony. The trick is just trying to make great movies. We try to make them all great, all different and all fresh. What you will see in 'Iron Man 3' is some very unique directions that were taken," Feige said.
Recently Feige also praised actor Ben Kingsley's performance as the villainous Mandarin, a character originally of Chinese extraction whose ethnicity will reportedly be 'blurred'.
Actor Robert Downey Jr reunites with his 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' director Shane Black on 'Iron Man 3', which also stars Rebecca Hall, Guy Pearce, Paul Bettany and James Badge Dale.
'Iron Man 3' will be released on April 26, 2013 in the UK, and May 3 in the US.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet