DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Iron ore scam: Reddy's another associate arrested by CBI
Sources said K Mahesh was produced before the CBI court on Saturday and remanded in police custody till March 8.
Bangalore: One more associate of mining baron G Janardhana Reddy was arrested by CBI in Bangalore on Saturday in connection with illegal iron ore export from Belekeri port in Karwar.
K Mahesh was produced before the CBI court on Saturday and remanded in police custody till March 8, CBI sources said.
Reddy's another associate Swastik Nagaraj was also nabbed in this connection on February 28 and remanded in police custody till March 8 by the CBI court on Friday. The CBI has been probing the iron ore scam subsequent to the Supreme Court directive in September 2012.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes