Iron ore scam: Reddy's another associate arrested by CBI
Sources said K Mahesh was produced before the CBI court on Saturday and remanded in police custody till March 8.
Bangalore: One more associate of mining baron G Janardhana Reddy was arrested by CBI in Bangalore on Saturday in connection with illegal iron ore export from Belekeri port in Karwar.
K Mahesh was produced before the CBI court on Saturday and remanded in police custody till March 8, CBI sources said.
Reddy's another associate Swastik Nagaraj was also nabbed in this connection on February 28 and remanded in police custody till March 8 by the CBI court on Friday. The CBI has been probing the iron ore scam subsequent to the Supreme Court directive in September 2012.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her