Iron ore scam: Reddy's another associate arrested by CBI
Sources said K Mahesh was produced before the CBI court on Saturday and remanded in police custody till March 8.
Bangalore: One more associate of mining baron G Janardhana Reddy was arrested by CBI in Bangalore on Saturday in connection with illegal iron ore export from Belekeri port in Karwar.
K Mahesh was produced before the CBI court on Saturday and remanded in police custody till March 8, CBI sources said.
Reddy's another associate Swastik Nagaraj was also nabbed in this connection on February 28 and remanded in police custody till March 8 by the CBI court on Friday. The CBI has been probing the iron ore scam subsequent to the Supreme Court directive in September 2012.
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Jaguar F-Pace Launch in India on October 20, Price Starts at Rs 68.4 Lakh
- Idea Cellular Now Provides 1,865 Ports to Reliance Jio
- Reliance Jio: Airtel, Idea Shares Dropped by 9% After Mukesh Launched Jio
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn