Is '10000,00,00,000' inspired by Niira Radia?
The story of '100000000000' is said to have been inspired by the life of controversial lobbyist Niira Radia.
New Delhi: The crew of the film '100000000000', the story of which is said to have been inspired by the life of controversial political lobbyist Niira Radia who shot to limelight after the 2G scam, will fly to Goa today.
According to sources, some of the important sequences and songs of the film are to be shot in exotic locales. The movie is being directed by V Srinivasan Sundar and produced by his father, veteran director and producer Muktha Srinivasan.
The story is about how a group of four students rob a sum of Rs 10,000 Crores from a female lobbiyist, Karishma. They later get chased by goondas sent by her on the one side and the police on the other. The thriller was recently launched in Puduchery by the Chief Minister of the Union Territory, N Rangasamy.
Actor Vivek plays a police official in the movie that has Dhruv and Madalsha playing the lead. Music for the film, which is bound to grab the attention of viewers in Tamil Nadu, has been composed by Manoj while C H Rajkumar has cranked the camera for it.
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public