DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Is '10000,00,00,000' inspired by Niira Radia?
The story of '100000000000' is said to have been inspired by the life of controversial lobbyist Niira Radia.
New Delhi: The crew of the film '100000000000', the story of which is said to have been inspired by the life of controversial political lobbyist Niira Radia who shot to limelight after the 2G scam, will fly to Goa today.
According to sources, some of the important sequences and songs of the film are to be shot in exotic locales. The movie is being directed by V Srinivasan Sundar and produced by his father, veteran director and producer Muktha Srinivasan.
The story is about how a group of four students rob a sum of Rs 10,000 Crores from a female lobbiyist, Karishma. They later get chased by goondas sent by her on the one side and the police on the other. The thriller was recently launched in Puduchery by the Chief Minister of the Union Territory, N Rangasamy.
Actor Vivek plays a police official in the movie that has Dhruv and Madalsha playing the lead. Music for the film, which is bound to grab the attention of viewers in Tamil Nadu, has been composed by Manoj while C H Rajkumar has cranked the camera for it.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere