Is Angelina Jolie planning to give up acting?
Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie is ready to quit acting to spend more time with her six kids.
London: Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie is ready to quit acting to spend more time with her six kids.
The 37-year-old actress, who raises six kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Viviennes, said she would consider turning her back on Hollywood as her children enter their teens, reported Sun online.
"I think I'm going to have to give up acting as the kids hit the teenage years because there is going to be too much to manage. If it went away tomorrow I'd be very happy at home," she said.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards