DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Is Angelina Jolie planning to give up acting?
Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie is ready to quit acting to spend more time with her six kids.
London: Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie is ready to quit acting to spend more time with her six kids.
The 37-year-old actress, who raises six kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Viviennes, said she would consider turning her back on Hollywood as her children enter their teens, reported Sun online.
"I think I'm going to have to give up acting as the kids hit the teenage years because there is going to be too much to manage. If it went away tomorrow I'd be very happy at home," she said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment