Is it Katrina Kaif or Audrey Hepburn on the cover of 'Hello' magazine?
Katrina Kaif seems to be inspired by the Hollywood actress and so is her look for 'Hello' magazine.
New Delhi: Remember Audrey Hepburn from her popular classic 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' and the actress' much popular look where she is seen wearing a little black dress with her hair tied in a bun. Well, Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif seems to be inspired by the Hollywood actress and so is her look for 'Hello' magazine. Katrina Kaif looks almost the mirror image of Audrey Hepburn on the cover of 'Hello' magazine in a black dress. It gives a vintage feel to the entire photoshoot for the magazine.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology