DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Is Michael Jackson's son dating the princess of Kuwait?
Michael Jackson's eldest son Prince was spotted enjoying a bowling session with Kuwaiti princess Remi Alfalah.
New York: King of Pop Michael Jackson's eldest son Prince was spotted enjoying a bowling session with Kuwaiti princess Remi Alfalah.
Alfalah was dropped off at the alley in a black SUV, but was then driven home by 16-year-old Prince, reported the New York Post.
The two were photographed together and appeared to be having fun.
A source at the Kuwaiti consulate said that Alfalah is indeed a princess and is a junior at the private school that Prince also attends.
Earlier in February, Prince had bagged his first job offer as a special correspondent for Entertainment Tonight.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835