Is Michael Jackson's son dating the princess of Kuwait?
Michael Jackson's eldest son Prince was spotted enjoying a bowling session with Kuwaiti princess Remi Alfalah.
New York: King of Pop Michael Jackson's eldest son Prince was spotted enjoying a bowling session with Kuwaiti princess Remi Alfalah.
Alfalah was dropped off at the alley in a black SUV, but was then driven home by 16-year-old Prince, reported the New York Post.
The two were photographed together and appeared to be having fun.
A source at the Kuwaiti consulate said that Alfalah is indeed a princess and is a junior at the private school that Prince also attends.
Earlier in February, Prince had bagged his first job offer as a special correspondent for Entertainment Tonight.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology