Is Ranbir Kapoor headed to Yale University?
The actor has been invited by the university to speak to the students as a guest lecturer on 8 April.
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor is going places. After winning Best Actor award in almost all the award ceremonies this year for his deaf and mute act in 'Barfi!', the young Kapoor will be going to address students at the prestigious Yale University as a guest lecturer.
In 2012, Shah Rukh Khan was invited to speak to students of Yale and was even conferred with Yale University's Chubb Fellows, one of the Ivy League institution's highest honours.
According to media reports, Kapoor has been invited to speak at the Yale University on 8 April. While Kapoor is yet to confirm, sources have stated that he is very eager to go and is working out his dates to accommodate the event.
SRK's visit in 2012 was also plagued by controversy as the actor was detained at the US airport while on his way to attend the event in Yale. Officials at the university had to contact the Department of Homeland Security and the Immigration and Customs Department in Washington and only then Khan was cleared by the immigration.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18