Isha Chawla says no to skimpy outfits
If I have to wear skimpy outfits, I will forgo the movie rather than doing it, says Isha Chawla.
'Poola Rangadu' and 'Srimannarayana' have made Isha Chawla a familiar and popular face in Telugu cinema. Isha is happy with the kind of work she is getting.
"Working with Balakrishna was a learning experience. He works hard and is a very supportive person. He helped me a lot in getting my moves right," she says. Known for traditional or decent wear, Isha rules out exposing on screen in future. "If I have to wear skimpy outfits, I will forgo the movie rather than doing it," adds Isha.
she is teaming up with Sunil for a second time. "The remake of 'Tanu Weds Manu' is nearing completion. It will be wrapped up in another 2 months. Besides, I am in discussions with the makers of two other films starring two young heroes", concludes Isha.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test