DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Isha Talwar to play lady lead in 'Thillu Millu 2'
Kovai Sarala, Sathyan, Ilavarasu, and Tollywood ace comedian Brahmanandam will also be seen in the film.
Shiva will woo Malayalam beauty Isha Talwar in the remake of 'Thillu Mullu'. The actress was seen in blockbuster Mollywood film, 'Thattathin Marayathu'. Prakash Raj will essay the role of Thengai Srinivasan.
Kovai Sarala, Sathyan, Ilavarasu, Manobala and Tollywood ace comedian Brahmanandam will also be seen in this film. The inauguration of the remake will take place on August 24 at Image Auditorium in Chennai and the film will go on the floors in coming September.
Yuvan Shankar Raja and MS Viswanathan have joined the hands for the first time in 'Thillu Mullu 2'. Vendhar Movies will produce the film.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere