Israel, Palestinians reach Gaza ceasefire deal: Hamas spokesperson
A spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declined to comment.
Gaza: Israel and the Palestinians have reached a Gaza ceasefire deal and an official announcement will be made in Egypt, where the agreement was mediated, a Gaza-based Hamas spokesman said on Tuesday.
"An agreement has been reached between the two sides and we are awaiting the announcement from Cairo to determine the zero hour for implementation," said the spokesman, Sami Abu Zuhri.
A spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declined to comment. A spokesman for the Palestinian Popular Resistance Committees, a group that like Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel, said an Egyptian announcement could be made within two hours.
Recommended For You
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology