ISRO planning 10 space missions in 2013
Narayanasamy told the Lok Sabha that eight of the missions are planned by September 2013 and the remaining two by 2013-end.
New Delhi: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is planning to accomplish 10 space missions in the next one year, parliament was informed on Wednesday.
Minister of State in the Prime Minister's Office V Narayanasamy told the Lok Sabha that eight of these are planned by September 2013 and the remaining two by 2013-end.
The missions are three polar satellite launch vehicles, one geosynchronous satellite launch vehicle, two communication satellites, one earth observation (ocean) satellite, one meteorological satellite, one navigation satellite and Mars orbiter.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century