DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
ISRO planning 10 space missions in 2013
Narayanasamy told the Lok Sabha that eight of the missions are planned by September 2013 and the remaining two by 2013-end.
New Delhi: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is planning to accomplish 10 space missions in the next one year, parliament was informed on Wednesday.
Minister of State in the Prime Minister's Office V Narayanasamy told the Lok Sabha that eight of these are planned by September 2013 and the remaining two by 2013-end.
The missions are three polar satellite launch vehicles, one geosynchronous satellite launch vehicle, two communication satellites, one earth observation (ocean) satellite, one meteorological satellite, one navigation satellite and Mars orbiter.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing