DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mumbai: 23-year-old IT professional was murdered, claim Crime Branch sources
The investigators have narrowed down the probe to auto rickshaw and cab drivers.
Mumbai: Sources in the Mumbai Crime Branch have claimed that the female software professional who went missing from the city and was later found dead was murdered.
Eleven days after the 23-year-old IT professional from Andhra Pradesh went missing; her body was discovered in a burnt state from suburban Kanjurmarg, according to the police.
The Crime Branch sources claim that the body was decomposed.
According to the sources, investigating teams have recovered the woman's watch, gold ring and mobile phone from the spot. These items have been sent for forensic examination.
The deceased's trolley bag and laptop are still untraceable.
As of now, the investigators have narrowed down the probe to auto rickshaw and cab drivers. They claim that few auto rickshaw drivers were drinking at a nearby location.
Absence of any CCTV footages is also proving to be a major obstruction in the investigation. The co-passengers who travelled with the woman in the train to Mumbai have confirmed that she had de-boarded the train.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users