It feels I have known Shane for ages: Hurley
Actress Elizabeth Hurley says she feels like she has known her fiance Shane Warne forever.
Los Angeles: Actress Elizabeth Hurley, who is planning to get married to Shane Warne by next year, says she feels like she has known her fiance forever. Hurley, 46, and the cricketer have been dating each other for past two years and are planning to tie the knot in two countries, Britain and the Warne's native Australia, Hello! magazine reported.
"It feels like we have known one another forever. I am extremely happy when I'm with Shane. We are very similar in many ways."
"Despite differences in our backgrounds and careers, we both come from very secure, loving homes and to me that says a lot," she said.
Warne, 42, who has three children, Brooke, 14, Jackson, 12, and 10-year-old Summer, from his previous marriage to Simone, said the pair also have embarrassing pet names for each other.
"I have a handful for her, too, but I usually call her Luna as there was a terrible paparazzi picture of her once looming in to kiss me, which reminded me of the massive mouth at the entrance of Luna Park, the Australian theme park," he said.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory