DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IT raids houses of Telugu stars
The IT Department seized several documents during the operation, the sources added.
Hyderabad: Income Tax Department on Wednesday conducted searches at the residences and offices of several Telugu film personalities, including Nagarjuna.
According to a senior official, the investigations wing of the Department carried out the searches.
Film industry sources said the action was prompted when the department found out about large number of land transactions involving film personalities in Visakhapatnam, the second-largest city in the state after Hyderabad.
"The searches were conducted at the offices and other premises of other film personalities also, including actors Raviteja, Anushka; and also at Annapurna Studio owned by Nagarjuna's family," the sources told PTI.
Searches were also carried out at the residences of Shiva Prasad Reddy, who has made several movies with Nagarjuna. The IT Department seized several documents during the operation, the sources added.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond