It was challenging to play Eva Braun: Neha Dhupia
The film is expected to release after the Indian Premier League ends in May
Macau: After receiving accolades for her performance in the critically acclaimed film Phas Gaye Re Obama, Neha Dhupia is now looking forward to her forthcoming release Dear Friend Hitler, a film that has been in the news for its controversial theme.
Directed by debutant Rakesh Ranjan Kumar, the film is expected to hit the screens after the Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket tournament ends in May.
"I am very excited about the project and I have challenged myself with it," Dhupia told in an interview in Macau to promote an integrated leisure and entertainment resort City of Dreams of which she is the official celebrity guide.
"Preparation goes in everything you do in life, whether it is promoting a project like City of Dreams or doing a film like Dear Friend Hitler," said Neha.
In the film, Neha plays Eva Braun and is paired with Raghubir Yadav who will be seen as Adolf Hitler. The international cut of Dear Friend Hitler will be released in German, French and English without the songs.
"I am playing Eva Braun who has been a mysterious character forever. It was definitely a challenging role but I would say that I will express myself through my eyes. I have worked very hard on my look and it took time to perfect it," said Neha.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology