It was love at first sight with Warne: Hurley
The actress split from her businessman husband Arun Nayar months ago
London: Actress Elizabeth Hurley has opened up about her romance with cricket ace Shane Warne, saying it was love at first sight.
Hurley's relationship with the Aussie sportsman emerged last year and, in the wake of the revelations, she confirmed that she had split from her businessman husband Arun Nayar months ago.
"We come from very different worlds so I see that's fascinating, if not odd, to many (fans)," Hurley said.
"But it's not often you meet people you instantly feel comfortable with, and when you find that - even if there are vast differences in background and experiences - it's worth following through," dailystar.co.uk quoted the 46-year-old as saying.
Hurley admits their romance is a "challenge" because they live on opposite sides of the world.
"When you recognise you have a lot in common with someone it's nice to explore. The biggest problem is we're 23 hours apart. It's a challenge. We'll see what happens," she added.
Hurley and Nayar were granted divorce earlier this month.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right