It was Panasonic for 'KVSS': HC Venu
Cameraman HC Venu has used for KVSS the first Panasonic AG3DA 1 camera for major portions of the Kannada film KVSS.
Producer of Rs.15 crores first high quality 3D film 'Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi' Munirathna Naidu despite of high tension for the film has decided to make another 3D film after all problems get over.
Meanwhile he has used for KVSS the first Panasonic AG3DA 1 camera for major portions of the Kannada film KVSS that is also used for the television programs. After getting the satisfactory result of it watching a few reels in the private theatre in Hyderabad cameraman HC Venu, producer Munirathna Naidu, director Suresh Krissna and actor Upendra confirmed the quality and went ahead for 3D and 2D version as the theatres are not equipped with latest technology in Karnataka.
According to ace cameraman of Kannada cinema HC Venu the entire cinematographic equipments went up to a few crores for the producer and the guts of the producer should be first appreciated he disclosed. In Tamil 'Ambuli' was also shot with the similar technology. When the shooting began for Kannada cinema the technology experts in Mumbai were apprehensive. They felt it is a risky proposition.
The help of stereographic team and Panasonic auto focus and 3D was a big advantage. Yet some of the shots have to be repaired at the CG level for the film. Ultimately the company that supplied the camera was surprised with the end results recalls HC Venu.
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers