Fishermen killings: Charges to be framed today
Two Italian marines had shot dead two fishermen in February this year, allegedly taking them to be pirates.
New Delhi: A Kerala court is likely to frame charges against the two Italian marines in the fishermen deaths case in Kochi.
The SIT is likely to file a chargesheet against the guards, Salvatore Girone and Massimiliano Latorre, before the Kollam chief judicial magistrate court.
The two had shot dead two fishermen in February this year, allegedly taking them to be pirates.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines