It's a baby boy for Vivek and Priyanka Oberoi
Actor Vivek Oberoi and his wife Priyanka were blessed with a healthy baby boy on Tuesday.
New Delhi: Actor Vivek Oberoi and his wife Priyanka were blessed with a healthy baby boy on Tuesday. The ecstatic actor announced the news on Twitter and thanked everyone who prayed for and wished him.
"Today is the most special day of my life! Priyanka and I welcomed our little angel into our world, a beautiful, healthy, divine baby boy!" he tweeted.
The actor who essayed memorable performances in films like 'Saathiya', 'Masti', 'Omkara' and 'Shootout at Lokhandwala', will soon be seen in Kumar Taurani's romantic-crime home production 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story', which will be released on February 15 and political thriller 'Zilla Ghaziabad' which is set to hit the screens on February 22.
"I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the love, duas, blessings, prayers and aashirwaad you have sent us! Our son is truly blessed!" he said.
Priyanka, who shared a birthday with Mahatma Gandhi, has proved lucky for Vivek. "I'm crazy about her," he had said in an earlier interview with IBNLive.
One of Bollywood's most underrated actors, Vivek marked a memorable debut with 'Company' which at that time was a huge risk to take for a newcomer.
But he has of late delivered a series of flops including films like 'Mission Istanbul', 'Prince', 'Kurbaan', 'Kismat Love Paisa Dilli' and others.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans