DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
It's a great opening for Kamal Haasan's 'Vishwaroopam'
The Tamil film has actors Pooja Kumar, Rahul Bose and Andrea Jeremiah in key roles.
The Hindi-Tamil bilingual film Vishwaroopam, directed by Kamal Haasan himself has been the talk of the town for many weeks now due to various reasons.
Kamal who has directed and also acted in the film has produced it too. He planned for a DTH premiere of the film which was scheduled to be telecasted 8 hours prior to the theater release.
This decision of Kamal caused a lot of disputes between him and the theater owners who were strongly against the DTH premiere since it was announced. And now, after many stages of discussion, the film is all set to hit the screens on the 25th of January.
It has been officially announced by Kamal, that the DTH telecast of the film is likely to be a week later its theater release.
Now the good news is that the film is receiving good response from the audience which is evident from the fast pace of the ticket reservation. Almost all the shows for a week following the film's release has been booked.
Do you think that the DTH cancellation of the film could be the reason for this incredible booking rate at the theaters or is it the expectation that people have upon this great actor and the advanced technologies that has been implemented in the film? Share your views.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings