DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
It's an honour making 'Star Wars': JJ Abrams
JJ Abrams has finally spoken about his involvement in the 'Star Wars Episode 7'.
Los Angeles: Filmmaker JJ Abrams has finally spoken about his involvement in the 'Star Wars Episode 7', saying it "is an absolute honor" helming the project.
The 46-year-old 'Star Trek' director also said working on a 'Star Wars' movie is a dream come true, reported E! Online. "To be a part of the next chapter of the 'Star Wars' saga, to collaborate with Kathy Kennedy and this remarkable group of people, is an absolute honor. I may be even more grateful to George Lucas now than I was as a kid," Abrams said.
'Star Wars' creator George Lucas was equally thrilled to welcome the 'Super 8' helmer to the space saga franchise. "I've consistently been impressed with JJ as a filmmaker and storyteller. He's an ideal choice to direct the new 'Star Wars' film and the legacy couldn't be in better hands," Lucas added.
Abrams will work for 'Episode 7' which screenplay is written by Oscar winner Michael Arndt.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%