It's an honour to work with Mahesh Babu: Prem Rakshit
This yet untitled Telugu film is directed by Sukumar. It also stars debutant Kriti Sanon, Sayaji Shinde.
Chennai: Southern choreographer Prem Rakshit, recently lauded by Mahesh Babu, considers working with the actor an honour because it is a rare opportunity.
"Not all choreographers are given the opportunity to work with a superstar. The best choreographers get to work with star actors and, therefore, I consider working with Mahesh sir truly an honour," Prem Rakshit told IANS.
"I was initially brought on to work on only two songs in the film. However, Mahesh sir was so much impressed with my work that he wanted me to choreograph all the five songs," he added.
Over the years, Prem has choreographed for Telugu films such as 'Yama Donga', 'Rachcha' and 'Kandireega'.
Asked about the experience of working with Mahesh Babu, he said: "This is my second film with Mahesh sir. He is a very fast learner and always strives to give more. He's definitely every choreographer's delight".
This yet untitled Telugu film is directed by Sukumar. It also stars debutant Kriti Sanon, Sayaji Shinde, Kelly Dorjee, Vikram Singh and Srinivasa Reddy.
Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara have co-produced the film under the banner 14 Reels Entertainment.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be