DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
It's difficult to play a legend's role: Neha Dhupia
The actress plays Eva Braun in her upcoming film, 'Dear Friend Hitler'
New Delhi: Neha Dhupia, who plays Eva Braun in Dear Friend Hitler, says that it is difficult to play legends on screen.
"Playing the role of Hitler's companion Eva Brown was very challenging. She was a legend in a way and I feel it is difficult to play legendary characters on screen," said the 30-year-old at presentation on the City Of Dreams Macau resort adjacent to Hong Kong. She has been appointed the official celebrity guide of the project.
"It has been a task for me, but I took it very sportingly as I believe in extending and exploring my horizons. I am a firm believer of pushing one's envelope and experiencing the unknown," she added.
The film is Amrapali Media Vision's first production and is directed by Rakesh Ranjan Kumar. The film also stars Nalin Singh and Raghuveer Yadav.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande