It's SRK's turn to strip now
The actor says he will take off his shirt if his IPL team reaches the finals
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he will take off his shirt, a'la Sourav Ganguly, to show off his six-pack abs if his Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) team reaches the Indian Premier League (IPL) final this year.
"If we reach the final at Chennai, I will take off my shirt, fluff it in the air, and show my six pack abs... or may be eight pack abs," Shah Rukh said at the Eden Gardens on Sunday, after KKR won their third match on the trot with an eight-wicket decimation of Rajasthan Royals.
The final is slated to be played at the Chepauk Ground in Chennai.
In 2002, after winning the Natwest Trophy final against England, then Indian skipper Ganguly had celebrated by taking off his shirt and waving it in the air from the Lords balcony.
Ganguly was criticised by the English, but he retorted saying he was only returning the same act performed by English all-rounder Andrew Flintoff during a series in India.
Ganguly, who has featured in the KKR side in all the past three editions of IPL, was not considered for the team this year.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?