I've always admired Jiiva's work: Andrea
Andrea will be joining the team of 'Endrendrum Punnagai', which has Jiiva and Trisha playing the lead roles.
Actress Andrea has finally signed her next project and she will be joining the team of Endrendum Punnagai, which has Jiiva and Trisha playing the lead. She will join the crew for shooting soon and the film is expected to get ready for release early next year.
Andrea has been busy working on 'Vishwaroopam' and its Hindi version 'Vishwaroop' along with Kamal Haasan. Just as it's getting for the audio launch, she has decided to the join the team which is headed by Director Ahmed. "I'm looking forward to start the work on the film. It's going to be a young and fun cast. And I've always admired Jiiva's work; I think he's one of the finest young actors around. It will be a pleasure to work with him."
Andrea is currently working on the remake of 'Vettai' in Hyderabad.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan