I've always admired Jiiva's work: Andrea
Andrea will be joining the team of 'Endrendrum Punnagai', which has Jiiva and Trisha playing the lead roles.
Actress Andrea has finally signed her next project and she will be joining the team of Endrendum Punnagai, which has Jiiva and Trisha playing the lead. She will join the crew for shooting soon and the film is expected to get ready for release early next year.
Andrea has been busy working on 'Vishwaroopam' and its Hindi version 'Vishwaroop' along with Kamal Haasan. Just as it's getting for the audio launch, she has decided to the join the team which is headed by Director Ahmed. "I'm looking forward to start the work on the film. It's going to be a young and fun cast. And I've always admired Jiiva's work; I think he's one of the finest young actors around. It will be a pleasure to work with him."
Andrea is currently working on the remake of 'Vettai' in Hyderabad.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India