I've always admired Jiiva's work: Andrea
Andrea will be joining the team of 'Endrendrum Punnagai', which has Jiiva and Trisha playing the lead roles.
Actress Andrea has finally signed her next project and she will be joining the team of Endrendum Punnagai, which has Jiiva and Trisha playing the lead. She will join the crew for shooting soon and the film is expected to get ready for release early next year.
Andrea has been busy working on 'Vishwaroopam' and its Hindi version 'Vishwaroop' along with Kamal Haasan. Just as it's getting for the audio launch, she has decided to the join the team which is headed by Director Ahmed. "I'm looking forward to start the work on the film. It's going to be a young and fun cast. And I've always admired Jiiva's work; I think he's one of the finest young actors around. It will be a pleasure to work with him."
Andrea is currently working on the remake of 'Vettai' in Hyderabad.
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record