J-K heading towards self-reliance in power sector, says Omar Abdullah
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday said the state would generate 9000 MWs of power in the coming years to achieve self-reliance in this sector. "About 9000 MWs of electricity are in offing within next some years to realise the goal of self-reliance in power generation and helping all sectors of development to grow and expand comprehensively in the state," Omar said at a function in Srinagar.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines