'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' earns Rs 100 crore in India
Shah Rukh Khan has become third time lucky to enter the exclusive and much hyped Rs 100 crore club.
New Delhi: Shah Rukh Khan has become third time lucky to enter the exclusive and much hyped Rs 100 crore club. His latest film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' has gathered more than Rs 100 crore in India itself. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "#JTHJ [2nd Week] Fri 2.75 cr. Total: 101.16 cr nett. CROSSES 100 cr MARK IN INDIA."
'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' opened to mixed reviews and attracted audiences initially due to its director's name, but later it excelled due to the word of mouth publicity.
So far, the film has collected more than Rs 150 crore worldwide. Adarsh tweets, "#JTHJ *Worldwide total* [1st week; 10 days] Rs 150.41 cr. India + Entire Overseas total."
The Rs 100 crore phenomenon hasn't remained an exclusive thing as many well promoted films with big stars are crossing the Rs 100 cr mark. Probably, very soon the mark is going to shift to Rs 150 crore.
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party LIVE: Mulayam Singh Yadav expels Ram Gopal for 6 years from party; Shivpal Yadav says he conspired with BJP- FirstPost
- This co-operative society manager with Rs 8,000 salary is a crorepati - Pradesh18
- Boy tied to pole, mercilessly beaten for stealing cigarettes from a shop - Pradesh18