DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' earns Rs 34.77 cr in two days
Both 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' and 'Son of Sardaar' are moving fast towards the Rs 100 crore mark.
New Delhi: Now, when the box office figures have started to pour in, both 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' and 'Son of Sardaar' are emerging as the winners. Ajay Devgn starrer 'Son of Sardaar' might have earned less than 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' but that is due to the lesser number of screens made available to the film, however the total amount gathered by 'SOS' matches up to the expectations.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "#JTHJ [India] Tue 15.23 cr, Wed 19.54 cr. Total: 34.77 cr nett. FANTASTIC."
He also tweets about the money fetched by 'Son of Sardaar' at the ticket window, "#SOS [India] Tue 10.72 cr, Wed 16.21 cr. Total: 26.93 cr nett. SUPERB."
Both the films opened to mixed reviews and Diwali fetched them initial footfalls but now the content will decide the fate of these films at the box office.
These highly publicized films may cross the Rs 100 crore mark but they would probably not find a place in the list of the best films of 2012 as they are not equally acceptable in all quarters of India.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong