'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' earns Rs 60.39 cr in four days
The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.
New Delhi: The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again. 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' (JTHJ), his last directorial venture before his death, has earned Rs 60.39 crore at the domestic box office in four days of its release.
The Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif-starrer love story released on 2,500 screens on the auspicious occasion Diwali, Nov 13.
The film earned Rs 15.23 crore (Tuesday) Rs 19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs 14.45 crore (Thursday) and Rs 11.17 crore (Friday).
Produced by Aditya Chopra under the family banner Yash Raj Films, JTHJ was reportedly made at a budget of Rs.50 crore. Shot in exotic foreign locales, the movie witnessed a good opening in the overseas market too.
The total overseas collections turned out to be $4.75 million (Rs 26 crore). A break-up of the overseas figures - $1.30 million (Tuesday), $1.20 million (Wednesday), $1 million (Thursday) and $1.25 million (Friday).
JTHJ released alongside Ajay Devgn's 'Son Of Sardaar' (SOS), a comedy entertainer.
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya