'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' earns Rs 60.39 cr in four days
The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.
New Delhi: The magic of Yash Chopra's evergreen romance formula seems to be working again. 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' (JTHJ), his last directorial venture before his death, has earned Rs 60.39 crore at the domestic box office in four days of its release.
The Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif-starrer love story released on 2,500 screens on the auspicious occasion Diwali, Nov 13.
The film earned Rs 15.23 crore (Tuesday) Rs 19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs 14.45 crore (Thursday) and Rs 11.17 crore (Friday).
Produced by Aditya Chopra under the family banner Yash Raj Films, JTHJ was reportedly made at a budget of Rs.50 crore. Shot in exotic foreign locales, the movie witnessed a good opening in the overseas market too.
The total overseas collections turned out to be $4.75 million (Rs 26 crore). A break-up of the overseas figures - $1.30 million (Tuesday), $1.20 million (Wednesday), $1 million (Thursday) and $1.25 million (Friday).
JTHJ released alongside Ajay Devgn's 'Son Of Sardaar' (SOS), a comedy entertainer.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion