'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' enters the Rs 100 crore club
Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma-starrer is minting money at the box office.
Mumbai: 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' (JTHJ), legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra's last directorial venture, is raking in the moolah at the box-office -- the romantic saga has collected over Rs.120 crore worldwide in just six days of its release. The film, which came out on Diwali alongside Ajay Devgn-starrer 'Son of Sardaar', has earned Rs.80.73 crore at the domestic box office.
In India, it earned Rs.15.23 crore (Tuesday), Rs.19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs.14.45 crore (Thursday), Rs.11.17 crore (Friday), Rs.10.38 crore (Saturday) and Rs.9.96 crore (Sunday).
The Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma-starrer is also minting money in the overseas market where it has collected Rs.41.7 crore.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films