'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' enters the Rs 100 crore club
Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma-starrer is minting money at the box office.
Mumbai: 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' (JTHJ), legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra's last directorial venture, is raking in the moolah at the box-office -- the romantic saga has collected over Rs.120 crore worldwide in just six days of its release. The film, which came out on Diwali alongside Ajay Devgn-starrer 'Son of Sardaar', has earned Rs.80.73 crore at the domestic box office.
In India, it earned Rs.15.23 crore (Tuesday), Rs.19.54 crore (Wednesday), Rs.14.45 crore (Thursday), Rs.11.17 crore (Friday), Rs.10.38 crore (Saturday) and Rs.9.96 crore (Sunday).
The Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma-starrer is also minting money in the overseas market where it has collected Rs.41.7 crore.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial