DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan track similar to Motorcycle Diaries?
The JTHJ background track is reminiscent of the classic 'The Motorcycle Diaries' composed by Gustavo Santaolalla.
New Delhi: The first trailer of Yash Chopra's directorial venture, 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', is out to great response. Starring Shah Rukh Khan as army officer Samar, this bears the hallmark of a regular Yash Raj romance set on a grand scale. Though the music of the film has been scored by the inimitable AR Rahman, the background track is surprisingly reminiscent of the classic 'The Motorcycle Diaries'.
The score for the Motorcycle Diaries was composed by Gustavo Santaolalla. Ernesto 'Che' Guevara's famous trip across South America begun in late 1951 on Granado's old British motorcycle and supposedly awakened in Guevara a sympathy for the poor and desire for social justice that turned him into a leftist revolutionary.
The Motorcycle Diaries was based on Guevara's diary of the trip and on Granado's book 'Traveling with Che Guevara: The Making of a Revolutionary.' The 2004 film was directed by Brazilian Walter Salles.
Guevara was one of the leaders of Cuba's revolution that put Fidel Castro in power in 1959 and was in the Cuban government for several years until leaving to fight, less successfully, in other uprisings. He died in Bolivia in 1967 while trying to start a rebel force there.
Listen to both the tracks and let us know if you think they sound similar.
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet