DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Hoax call death: Post-mortem to be conducted next week
The two Australian radio presenters, meanwhile, have apologised for their prank call that turned tragic.
New Delhi: An apologetic Michael Christian and Mel Greig faced the camera for the first time since King Edward VII Hospital nurse Jacintha Saldanha died last week. It all began when Kate Middleton was admitted to hospital and the two RJs made a hoax call pretending to be the Queen and the Prince of Wales.
Thinking that she was speaking to the Queen, Jacintha transferred the call to the nurse on duty who shared details of Kate's health with the RJs. While Middleton was discharged on Thursday, Jacintha was found dead the very next day, with reports suggesting that a humiliated Jacintha committed suicide.
The Scotland Yard has contacted the police in Australia and a post-mortem is expected to take place next week to determine the real cause of Jacintha's death.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%