DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jack Black waited 15 years to propose to wife, Tanya Haden
Jack Black was so shy as a teenager that it took him 15 years to muster up the courage to approach his wife.
London: Actor Jack Black was so shy as a teenager that it took him 15 years to muster up the courage to approach his wife Tanya Haden.
The actor says he regrets wasting so many years before finally asking his would be wife out on a date, the Sun reported online.
What I wish I'd known at 18' article, Jack said: ''I wish I'd had more courage to ask out Tanya Haden, the woman who eventually became my wife. We met at school at 18 - and I wasted 15 years waiting for my chance.
"She was everything I could wish for. Talented, beautiful and a wonderful performer on stage. She was part of a band called The Haden Triplets. We first worked together on a student film but we did not date. I use to see her and her sisters perform at clubs around town. I would watch from the shadows, mumble some compliments and shuffle off. So I would see her only every couple of years."
Jack, 43, has sons Samuel, six, and four-year-old Thomas with Tanya.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand