Jack Black waited 15 years to propose to wife, Tanya Haden
Jack Black was so shy as a teenager that it took him 15 years to muster up the courage to approach his wife.
London: Actor Jack Black was so shy as a teenager that it took him 15 years to muster up the courage to approach his wife Tanya Haden.
The actor says he regrets wasting so many years before finally asking his would be wife out on a date, the Sun reported online.
What I wish I'd known at 18' article, Jack said: ''I wish I'd had more courage to ask out Tanya Haden, the woman who eventually became my wife. We met at school at 18 - and I wasted 15 years waiting for my chance.
"She was everything I could wish for. Talented, beautiful and a wonderful performer on stage. She was part of a band called The Haden Triplets. We first worked together on a student film but we did not date. I use to see her and her sisters perform at clubs around town. I would watch from the shadows, mumble some compliments and shuffle off. So I would see her only every couple of years."
Jack, 43, has sons Samuel, six, and four-year-old Thomas with Tanya.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India