Jackie Chan appointed delegate to China advisory board
Chan will serve a four-year term with the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference starting in March.
Beijing: Hollywood iron man Jackie Chan has taken up a new role. Chan, who retired from acting in 2012, has been appointed as a national-level delegate to the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.
People's Political Consultative Conference is one of China's top political advisory boards. According to the actor's representatives he will serve a four-year term with the board starting in March.
Chan will be joined by other cultural figures like actor-director Stephen Chow, and 2012 Nobel literature laureate Mo Yan.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner