DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jackie Chan appointed delegate to China advisory board
Chan will serve a four-year term with the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference starting in March.
Beijing: Hollywood iron man Jackie Chan has taken up a new role. Chan, who retired from acting in 2012, has been appointed as a national-level delegate to the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.
People's Political Consultative Conference is one of China's top political advisory boards. According to the actor's representatives he will serve a four-year term with the board starting in March.
Chan will be joined by other cultural figures like actor-director Stephen Chow, and 2012 Nobel literature laureate Mo Yan.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users