DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jackie Chan lands a comedy role
Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled.
London: Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled. The 58-year-old actor's JC Group International are teaming with Talent International Media Group to produce the project, which is based on an original idea of the actor, reported Digital Spy online.
The as-yet untitled film, which will be written by Jay Longino, will see Chan play a detective, who is out to track down an American gambler who has ducked out of a debt he owes to a Macau casino syndicate.
Chan can next be seen in Chinese 12 Zodiac, which he also directed, wrote and produced. The film is due to premiere in Beijing on December 12.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet