Jackie Chan lands a comedy role
Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled.
London: Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled. The 58-year-old actor's JC Group International are teaming with Talent International Media Group to produce the project, which is based on an original idea of the actor, reported Digital Spy online.
The as-yet untitled film, which will be written by Jay Longino, will see Chan play a detective, who is out to track down an American gambler who has ducked out of a debt he owes to a Macau casino syndicate.
Chan can next be seen in Chinese 12 Zodiac, which he also directed, wrote and produced. The film is due to premiere in Beijing on December 12.
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- India Accounts for 75% of Casualties Due to Air Pollution: WHO
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan