Jackie Chan lands a comedy role
Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled.
London: Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled. The 58-year-old actor's JC Group International are teaming with Talent International Media Group to produce the project, which is based on an original idea of the actor, reported Digital Spy online.
The as-yet untitled film, which will be written by Jay Longino, will see Chan play a detective, who is out to track down an American gambler who has ducked out of a debt he owes to a Macau casino syndicate.
Chan can next be seen in Chinese 12 Zodiac, which he also directed, wrote and produced. The film is due to premiere in Beijing on December 12.
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Pakistan Cricket Board Bars Push-Ups on Field After Match Wins
- Team India, Ravichandran Ashwin Head Latest ICC Test Rankings
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Kejriwal hobnobs with allies, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18