DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jackson to be buried in a $25,000 coffin
The coffin has a 14-carat gold-plate finish and a blue velvet-lined interior.
London: King of Pop Michael Jackson is likely to be buried in a $25,000 solid bronze casket, just like soul legend James Brown.
Known as the Promethean, the coffin has a hand-polished 14-carat gold-plate finish and blue velvet-lined interior, reported thesun.co.uk.
It is the same model chosen by relatives of James Brown for the Godfather of Soul's burial. The coffin is made by the Indiana-based Batesville Casket Company.
After Brown died at 73 on Christmas Day 2006, Jackson visited the Georgia funeral home where he was in repose and studied the various caskets available.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet